Immigration Procedures

  You are here: Life in Tuebingen » Paperwork » Immigration Procedures

Here you will find information on visa and residence permits, official registration with authorities in Tuebingen, and health insurance.


Entry Visa and Residence Permit

If you want to move to Germany, you may need a visa and residence permit. Please read the following page carefully to find out what you need to do.

Visit page

Tuebingen Signpost

Official Registration

Every newcomer to Tuebingen must register their address with the local authorities. Read how here.

Visit page

Health Insurance 1180 430

Health Insurance

If you want to carry out research in Germany, you will need health insurance. Find out here which options apply to your circumstances.

Visit page